The Standard American Diet (SAD)
The Standard American Diet (SAD) is a significant contributor to our obesity issues. Over the past 30 years the amount of processed foods and foods with added sugars has skyrocketed! This combined with a sedentary lifestyle has stacked the deck against most of us when it comes to trying to lose weight. Being overweight or obese comes with an array of health issues; high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes to mention a few. Add to that the emotional stress of being overweight and you have depression, anxiety and chronic fatigue. Along with the physical and medical symptoms that obesity causes, are the medications prescribed to address the problems. These medications can then cause other problems and now we are in a never-ending circle of dysfunction with our body and mind. We never get to root of the problem….our diet.
We offer the Clean Start Weight Loss Program
- Weekly support, encouragement, and motivation from our medical team at your local clinic
- Education about how to lose weight in the real world, using real food
- Tools to overcome temptations and win the weight loss battle
- FDA-approved appetite suppressants (if indicated, will be prescribed by a medical professional)
- Access to pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements that can assist you with weight loss and long-term wellness.
- Vitamin and amino acid injections for energy
Each additional weekly visit also includes assessment of current symptoms, meal planning, (body composition) testing, behavioral modification, counseling, and review of any prescription appetite suppressants
*B12 shots are included in the Medical Weight Loss Membership. Vitamins, supplements and appetite suppressants (if indicated) may incur additional charges.
Please feel free to contact us. We’ll be delighted to answer any questions you have.